Jyotish Tools for Windows
Version 1.86 for Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista**, and Windows 7***. Version 1.86 removes Moon Not Bright Systems Approach rule.
Our deluxe upgrade for the popular Junior Jyotish with many of the requested you requested. These include a built-in atlas and support for the standalone* ACS Atlas if you have it installed on your computer. Support is included for the current Systems Approach rules with Systems Approach analysis including transit influences over natal planets and natal influences over transit planets, Systems Approach coded display of planetary periods. Additional features include:
- Large selectable main display.
- Scrollable dasha display with 3 selectable levels.
- Divisional and special chart view. Special charts include Ashtakavarga, Shripati, and Transit.
- Chart notes window to add and display any notes about the chart.
- Copy any window to the Clipboard for inclusion in documents or emails.
- Save any window as a picture file including GIF and JPEG formats.
- Aspects display.
- Ephemeris display copyable to other text programs.
- Graphical Ephemeris.
- Muhurta Tool.
- Northern, Southern, Eastern, and Western chart displays.
- Imports QuickCharts, Junior Jyotish, Jyotish To Go and Jyotish Tools for the Pocket PC charts.
- Built-in Atlas has over 2200 cities. India atlas with over 2100 cities included.
- Lahiri, Fagan-Bradley, K.P., Raman, Yukestwar, Tropical, and Custom ayanamsha options.
- Mean and True Node options.
- 360 and 365.25 day options.
- Contemporary dasha option for current dasha listing (useful for mundane charts).
- Export chart as text, CSV file or email chart file.
- Multiple printing options.
- Editable SA colors and Graphical Ephemeris colors.
which is fully functioning for 30 days. Purchase a key here for the program to run more than 30 days.
Note! SWReg offers a variety of payment options including credit card, PayPal and check. To see what options are currently available click on the above link. You do not need fill in or finish the form to review those options.
*ACS Atlases included in other programs will not work, just the standalone version. Note that version 3.x offered by AstroLabe may not work
with Jyotish Tools. We have been unable to obtain an update to test this version.
**A couple problems have been reported with Vista machines but the results are inconclusive as they may have been caused by viruses or hardware problems. As always try the free trial first instead of immediately ordering.
***Tests on Windows 7 shows that the program runs. The program may crash after the registration key has been entered but when run again is okay and is fully registered. Windows 8 users may need to run the program "as administrator" for it to maintain the registration. Any additional problems may be due to hardware or viruses.